List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Dell PowerVault 120T
From:       silvercreekvalley <silvercreekvalley () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-12-30 18:19:49

Hi,

I've got a Dell PowerVault 120T available if anyone is
interested. I believe this is a DLT7000 tape autoloader
and the interface on the back looks to be a SCSI (possibly
differential scsi). Info I'm sure is available on the
web.

I've never switched this unit on, so cant confirm if its
working or not. It looks as if its designed to fit a 19"
rack, and there is one rack ear on the right side, nothing
on the left.

Anyway get in touch off list if interested. I'm in the UK
(Yorkshire). Its free if collected.

Cheers

Ian.