List:       classiccmp
Subject:    IBM (Federal Systems Division) FSC Documents, and IBM GC20 documents
From:       SPC <spedraja () ono ! com>
Date:       2009-12-29 10:32:20

Hello. I am searching for some documents from IBM Federal Systems Division,
particularly the related with the Systems Software Development (FSC-71-5108
et.al).

In the other hand, Bitsavers contains some valuable documents in
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ibm/generalInfo/ related with Software
Engineering, but I should like to know if this set can be expanded in a
future with some other interesting documents released by IBM in the 60/70
and early 80s (HIPO diagrams and so).

I have some programmed courses about the matter from this epoch (which I
saved from the dumpster) but in Spanish.

Regards
Sergio