List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: DEC RP02/RP03 issues
From:       Al Kossow <aek () bitsavers ! org>
Date:       2009-07-30 18:19:12

Christian Corti wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Al Kossow wrote:
>> KA10, from a German museum that was downsizing?
>
> Yes...
> I wish our museum had the space to take all the goodies :-( But we are
> limited to about 100 m^2 and could easily use ten times of that.

Has anyone been in contact with the museum in Aachen about their
collection? (http://www.aachen.de/EN/ts/140_museums/140_15.html)
I suspect they may have a KA10 CPU and memory. I have a theory that what was
in Dortmund may have been from downsizing the Aachen holdings, and everything
from a KA10 except the CPU and memory were there.