List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Looking for early versions of Symbolics Genera (or other 'bolix
From:       Josh Dersch <derschjo () mail ! msu ! edu>
Date:       2009-07-29 5:03:40

Anyone out there have versions of Genera prior to 8.1.1 they'd be
willing to share?  I've been playing with my 3630 and I thought it would
be interesting to load older versions of Genera to play with.

I'm also looking for other software to run on Symbolics machines -- I
have the 8.3 distribution set from David Schmidt which includes Statice,
Concordia, Joshua and DNA, as well as the S-Graphics package.  Any good
games? :)

(Also: if anyone knows how to get a "new" ESDI disk up and running on
one of these things, let me know... I'm guessing I need software I don't
have to do so.  I have a nice 760mb drive I'd like to put to use, but I
can't find documentation on how to do anything other than a low-level
format.)

Thanks,
Josh