List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: What to use a 4.5" B&W TV for?
From:       Tore Sinding Bekkedal <toresbe () ifi ! uio ! no>
Date:       2009-04-29 0:06:37

Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
>> I saw one fellow create a one inch terminal from the crt in a camcorder.
>> I can't find that link now :( But I found this, it could perhaps give
>> you some ideas:
>>
>> http://heraclion.co.uk/public/muse/clockshow.JPG
>>

> Heh, I did find it the second after I posted the mail:
>
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/bchafy/tiny/tinyterminal.html

That viewfinder is taken from a semiprofessional video camera, the JVC
KY-1900; I have one. It's a three-tube camera, a fairly decent camera,
if given enough light. It's great fun to have a camera which will make
everything it captures look as if it was made in the 1980s. There is an
undefinable characteristic about it which is instantly recognizeable.

It's way out of registration, however. If anyone on the list knows how
to set up a three-tube camera, please do contact me off-list...!

-Tore :)