List:       classiccmp
Subject:    choppers
From:       David Griffith <dgriffi () cs ! csubak ! edu>
Date:       2008-09-30 17:48:29

I stumbled on a disturbing thing on Ebay.  There's a guy who seems to
specialize in taking apart perfectly good classic computer stuff to sell
the pieces.  I found him when looking for a VT100.  He's selling a naked
CRT that he says was taken from a working VT180.  I asked him why.  No
answer.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csubak.edu