List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: SCSI to IDE bridges...  (and useful info for PDP-11 users)
From:       "Henk Gooijen" <henk.gooijen () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-27 10:17:12

> And $30 is OK with me, but the seller has a rather limited view of
> the world ... I live in The Netherlands.
> Is somebody on the list going to buy 1 (or more) of these adapters?
> If so, could you order one more for me?  May be you get a discount :-)

Hi all,
Jared pointed me to this eBay auction: # 330243075113
This guy "sees" the world bigger than just the USA, and the price
is the same for practically the same unit. I ordered 2, one for me,
and one for Rik Bos, also in The Netherlands, so we can even split
shipping costs which aren't bad either!
I also found the manual of this one on the internet, just 166 kB.
The seller has two left ...

Hoping to get my 11/03 running soon "diskless" :--

- Henk.