List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re[2]: [TekScopes] FTP Site restored
From:       "Bruce Lane" <kyrrin () bluefeathertech ! com>
Date:       2006-04-29 18:08:36

Aak... sorry.

	In all honesty, you're better off using a generic FTP client (such as WS_FTP) than a \
web browser. Doing FTP with an HTTP browser introduces additional overhead that can \
slow the transfer (at least that's been my experience.

	ftp.bluefeathertech.com is the address of interest.

	Happy hunting.

On 29-Apr-06 at 10:27 DaveC wrote:

> > I'm pleased to report that, after a much more strenuous than
> > expected upgrade (bloody power supplies!), Blue Feather's FTP
> > archive has been back up since about Tuesday last week.
>
> What's the URL of the FTP site?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal \
ports?"