List:       classiccmp
Subject:    PDP-11/34 in the UK
From:       Francis Bell <classiccmp () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-31 12:52:13

I have listed a PDP-11/34a on ebay - I have had this system since
leaving college
17 years ago and it has been well looked after.

Unfortunately I now need the space, so the system is up for sale.

The buyer will need to collect in a van, as this lot is
bulky, heavy and fragile.

You can see details and some photos at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=5135356834&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

This is a complete system with drives, terminal, manuals, cables,
spares etc.

There is no reserve and bidding opens at 40UKP.
----
Francis