List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: AT&T 6300s   Re: cctalk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 40
From:       ard () p850ug1 ! demon ! co ! uk (Tony Duell)
Date:       2003-10-30 22:29:32

> system was higher than IBMs. The color monitor did not have an AC power
> cord. It got all of it's power via the interface cable (+150 VDC IIRC).

I've repaired seceral Olivetti M24s (the same machine AFAIK), and there
is _no_ 150V line (or anything close) on any of the PCBs inside (other
than inside the PSU of course). The video board has +5V, +12V and -12V
connections on it, nothing more.

I can well believe the monitor runs off the system unit's PSU, but the
supply muse be around 12V.

-tony