List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: ADMIN: another RFC - closed
From:       "Jay West" <jwest () classiccmp ! org>
Date:       2003-10-30 18:28:52

I saw enough the first group of posts on this to know the membership at
large doesn't have a problem with this. He is on the list effective now, so
lets call an end to the debate and welcome him.

As I said, I didn't bring this to the list cause I wanted to debate everyone
who wants to sign on. But since he was a seller, I didn't want to piss
anyone off. Sounds like my concerns were not justified (from the group). In
addition, I've exchanged a few emails with him and I will vouch for him -
doesn't seem like a problem - actually, seems like he'd be a GREAT asset to
the list.

Regards,

Jay West

---