List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: Moving a VAX 6000
From:       Jochen Kunz <jkunz () unixag-kl ! fh-kl ! de>
Date:       2003-02-28 23:56:22

On 2003.02.28 19:26 Antonio Carlini wrote:

[VAX6k / XMI docs]
> The docs have been made available -
OK. Time to move to a different house and get a VAX6k. ;-)

> I'm not sure that the docs and the machines are in the same
> hands though (I've not been keeping track).
Well, I think you know that the person in question is Ragge.
Maybe someone should ask about VAX6000 support on port-vax. Maybe there
is somthing going on that I am not aware of.

> I thought it was VAX 7000 support that was on hold?
I think there was never any sort of effort of getting NetBSD on the VAX
7000 / DEC 7000 due to very undocumented hardware.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen