List:       classiccmp
Subject:    HP-UX items
From:       "Paul R. Santa-Maria" <paul () orchard ! wccnet ! org>
Date:       2001-10-31 17:21:54

Five people asked about the HP-UX manuals and CD-ROMs I offered to the
list on October 15.  I was going to give them to a local person so I could
visit and see the computer out of curiosity, but that person did not have
the computer yet.

So, I have fired up my random number generator and chosen a winner from
the five interested folks.  I will contact that person off-list for
shipping information.

Paul R. Santa-Maria
Monroe, Michigan  USA