List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: Amiga question
From:       Jeff Hellige <jhellige () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-07-06 9:38:30

>Since we're talking Amiga upgrades, a knowledgeable Amiga guru I spoke to
>told me that the GVP A530 I have attached to my A500 only takes those
>funky 64-pin SIMMs. Are these the same SIMMs the Mac IIfx required?

	I'm sure Iggy or Gareth will correct me if I'm wrong, but I
believe the A530 uses the proprietary GVP SIMMs that were only used
in GVP items.  Thankfully my GVP HD+ on my A500 uses regular 30pin
SIMMs.

	Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File