List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [clamav-users] off topic Re: clamav list spf problem
From:       Paul Kosinski <clamav-users () iment ! com>
Date:       2018-06-24 19:25:45

This reminds me of one of the reasons I dropped commercial AV software
in favor of Open Source ClamAV: I decided that I would prefer somewhat
less comprehensive AV rather than "full featured" AV that does things
you can't control (or sometimes even know about).

P.S. We also have internal email that never leaves of LAN (since we run
a local Postfix server) -- Barracuda's behavior is unacceptable.