List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [clamav-users] Automated Signature Production
From:       "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco ! com>
Date:       2017-06-20 3:22:12

Al,

I believe this is caused by another issue that we are working to resolve, one of our \
sample indexes is undergoing maintenance.  We use this particular index to look up \
hashes and sizes for sample conviction.  This should be fixed soon.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler@cisco.com<mailto:jesler@cisco.com>

On Jun 19, 2017, at 10:54 PM, Al Varnell \