List:       clamav-users
Subject:    [clamav-users] =?iso-8859-1?q?ClamAV=AE_blog=3A_Lurker_is_going_E?= =?iso-8859-1?q?nd_of_Life?=
From:       "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco ! com>
Date:       2015-05-18 21:20:31

http://blog.clamav.net/2015/05/lurker-is-going-end-of-life.html

Lurker is going End of Life
For years, we've had a system named "Lurker" that displayed the archives for our \
mailing lists, well, we are actually keeping the archives for the mailing lists in \
two places.  On Lurker, and on mailman itself.  So, we've decided to End of Life the \
lurker machine, in favor of the mailman system.

The most common place that links to lurker directly is inside of the notification \
emails that are sent to malware submitters when coverage is written as well as the \
clamav-virusdb list when the db updates are pushed.

We plan on brining lurker down and changing the links in the alert emails on Friday, \
May 22, 2015.

Please be patient with us as we remove this system from the ClamAV network.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml