List:       clamav-users
Subject:    [clamav-users] SecuriteInfo.com now provides 0-day malware signatures for Clamav
From:       "Arnaud Jacques / SecuriteInfo.com" <webmaster () securiteinfo ! com>
Date:       2015-03-25 13:32:02

Hello Clamav users,

Now, SecuriteInfo.com provides a new kind of signatures for Clamav. Here are
the features :

 * 0-day malware signatures, based on real malwares on the wild.
 * More than 500.000 signatures !
 * Detection rate increase up to 80% on 0-day malwares.
 * We detect any kind of malwares : exe, html, android, mac, and even spam !
 * Daily updated
 * The signatures are quite generic and each signature can detect several
malwares
 * Works with freshclam, you don't need a thrid party update script
 * Very low false positives
 * Typical usage : web servers (scan your hosted websites), mail server
(antispam signatures), proxy (catch malwares during surf), and of course
workstations.

More information at :
https://www.securiteinfo.com/services/improve-detection-rate-of-zero-day-malwares-for-clamav.shtml

You need registration before downloading the new signatures. Free version is
available based on 30-day malwares.
Professionnal support included for commercial subscriptions.

The (very very very) old clamav.securiteinfo.com/securiteinfo.hdb.gz has been
removed
The old signatures (hosted by clamav.securiteinfo.com) will not be updated
anymore, and will be removed in a few weeks.

Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks off list at
webmaster@securiteinfo.com

--
Best regards,

Arnaud Jacques