List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-users] quarantine on specific from address
From:       "G.W. Haywood" <ged () jubileegroup ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-02-20 14:39:50

Hi there,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 Gomes, Rich wrote:

> This is really cool, but it got me thinking...
>
> Can this trigger on certain events in the maillog?
>
> Say: 'User address required' or 'invalid host name'
>
> Those are errors I am constintly chasing on this box (like I said its an internal relay).

Seems to me you're really doing this the hard way.  As you're using
Sendmail, why don't you use spend a little time learning how to use
Sendmail to do this kind of thing?  It's trivial to use Sendmail's
access map to quarantine mail from any given address, and the method
is explained in the sendmail documentation.  Download the Sendmail
source, if you haven't already, and read sendmail-8.xx.x/doc/op/op.ps
and sendmail-8.xx.x/cf/README.

--

73,
Ged.