List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-users] false positive - logwatch report marked as virus
From:       b7753361 <b7753361 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-11-25 17:52:14

Update.  The logwatch report contains a whole section of MailScanner
information.  Within the MailScanner section, there is a "Phishing report".
It seems that the items produced within the Phishing report are matching
signatures within RB-2041.  As a workaround, I can either delete the
Phishing report or configure MailScanner to not produce this level of
logging.  My preference is to keep the Phishing report and configure ClamAV
to allow this item to be "whitelisted" or something similar.

If anybody has some suggestions for me, I would be most grateful.