List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-users] Freshclam - cron.hourly
From:       shuttlebox <shuttlebox () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-20 12:33:01

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

On 2/20/06, Robert Davison <rob_27_preston@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I've got the following in my /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf file
>
>   clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper
> /usr/bin/clamdscan
>
>   Are there two commands here getting concastinated ?
>
>   i.e /usr/bin/clamdscan and /bin/freshclam ?

Try "which clamscan" and "which freshclam". My guess is they will say
something like "/usr/bin/clamscan". If so you should change the third column
to "/usr". MailScanner adds the "bin"-part. The command itself should not be
there either.

It should probably look like this:

clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr

or:

clamav          /usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper     /usr/local

--
/peter