List:       clamav-users
Subject:    [Clamav-users] Hmmmm.  Trojan.Clicker.Small-100 ?
From:       "C. Bensend" <benny () bennyvision ! com>
Date:       2006-02-19 17:09:41

Hey folks,

   So, my Samba server did its weekly scan this morning, and
imagine my surprise when it tagged Google's video player
installer as "Trojan.Clicker.Small-100".

   I looked this up in the database, and it didn't give a lot
of information, really.  Of all the companies out there that I'd
mostly trust not to bundle some crapware with their software,
Google would be right up there.

   Is this a false positive?  Or did Google let the marketing
weenies out of their cages too early, and they are indeed
bundling some crapware with their video installer?  Norton
Anti-Virus 2006 doesn't alert on it, as a point of reference.

Thanks,

Benny

--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and