List:       clamav-users
Subject:    [Clamav-users] Re: Compression limit ..... Much too low for me :(
From:       "Mar Matthias Darin" <BDarin () tanaya ! net>
Date:       2004-08-30 3:30:00

This is a mimegpg-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

Have you considered auto-converting the .bmp to a .jpg, and remiming the
message?  Also, stripping the image and putting it into a temporary web
link(expires and deletes say after 12 hours)?

Both might be options to use on your users....  I have many similar things
I've had to do to keep security high and resources low.