List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-users] trojans
From:       Tomasz Papszun <tomek-clam-users () lodz ! tpsa ! pl>
Date:       2003-09-29 13:06:09

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 at 15:48:58 +0300, Ertan Kucukoglu wrote:
> I am using clamd 0.60 on FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT.
>
> I have a zip file which contains "trojan horse". That trojan is not
> detected by clamav.
>
> My database is upto date. What I do not know is if that is normal or not.
>
> Best Regards,

Is this trojan detected after extracting it from the zip file?
If not, check it using  http://www.gietl.com/test-clamav/
If still not, submit it to the developers team using
http://clamav.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/sendvirus.cgi

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 tomek@lodz.tpsa.pl   http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/   | ones and zeros.