List:       clamav-users
Subject:    Re: [clamav-users] Selfcheck: reload - hungs the server
From:       "Programma Computer" <info () programmacomputer ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 10:27:34

Tomasz,

> > Do you think dazuko hangs my PC ?
>
> Of course, it is. I'm running dazuko 1.1.1 with kernel 2.4.18 on my system
> to scan files less than 1 Mb on /mnt, i.e.
>     ClamukoIncludePath /mnt

problem solved!, it was my fault.

Following Clamuko instructions i protected the whole system with:
   ClamukoIncludePath /
   ClamukoExcludePath /proc
   ClamukoExcludePath /very-few-others

after doing:
   ClamukoIncludePath /mnt
   ClamukoIncludePath /some-other-dirs

the system does not hang anymore, also with dazuko-1.2.0-birthday

I think I don't really need to protect the whole system. In that way also
the directory containing the new database updates was protected: maybe that
was the problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Davide.