List:       clamav-users
Subject:    [clamav-users] Selfcheck: reload - hungs the server
From:       "Programma Computer" <info () programmacomputer ! com>
Date:       2003-03-24 12:06:36

Hello all.

I've installed clamav-20030317 with clamuko/dazuko support on a RedHat 7.3
box.
I'm very impressed of it. Really a great work.

I've a problem:

I run freshclam to update the databases and it works right, but when the
Selfcheck detects this and force reload I obtain:
logfile: Mon Mar 24 12:12:33 2003 -> Reading databases from
/usr/local/share/clamav
... and the system hangs (I have to hard reboot it)

Once restarted the system and deleted the pid file, clamd starts ok with the
new databases.

What I did wrong ?

Hi.
Davide.