List:       clamav-devel
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-devel] Webinar Recording
From:       Thierry Besancon <besancon () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2008-09-17 8:52:23

Dixit Jacek Zapala <jacek@it.pl> (le Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:27:15 +0200) :

» * Nigel Horne (njh@bandsman.co.uk) [080908 13:56] wrote:
» > Folks,
» >
» > Edwin's Webinar given last week on the topic of 0.94 is now available
» > for download
» > from
» > https://sourcefire.webex.com/sourcefire/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=12075182&rKey=51C99713B66EECED
» >
» > The Webinar covers both the new and improved features of 0.94 and
» > includes a demonstration
» > of what's new in the signature format.
»
» What do I need to buy to watch it? ;-)

It seems this a ARF video file (unknown to me before this).

I found somewhere that windows and macosx players can be downloaded
from this URL :

http://www.intercall.com/services/web-conferencing/meeting-center-resources_recplay.php

The windows player here is ok to read the file.

Best regards.
	Thierry Besançon