List:       clamav-devel
Subject:    Re: [Clamav-devel] [Clamav-users] [Fwd: 0.93.1 / libclamav: no
From:       Marcus Neukert <marcus.neukert () webde ! de>
Date:       2008-07-18 10:02:46

Hello,

I attached a patch which gives the user the opportunity to build
libclamav for reporting the error-states CL_EMAX* and CL_EFORMAT.

to activate this feature, clamav-source-code must be compiled with
'-DCLAMAV_REPORT_ALL_ERRORS'.
The patch is backward-compatible: if compiling clamav with the patch and
without the define, you have the old behaviour.

is there a chance to integrate this patch in the official source-code?

Best,
Marcus

--
Marcus Neukert
Softwareentwickler - Development Services

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstraße 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas
Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss,
Achim Weiss