List:       clamav-announce
Subject:    [Clamav-announce] ClamAV Blog is back!
From:       Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire ! com>
Date:       2011-01-07 21:53:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

All --

Just wanted to give you all a quick update.  The ClamAV blog, after a two
year hiatus, is now back.

http://blog.clamav.net

We'll keep this updated with all the latest ClamAV information and news
surrounding the project.  All of the ClamAV personnel are authors on the
blog, so we can expect some great content coming towards the blog.

Thanks!

--
Joel Esler
Skype:eslerjoel