List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] So I searched for it and here it was.
From:       "Rodney P.Ramirez" <jwx () statestreet ! com>
Date:       2007-04-25 5:27:12

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Icouldn't enable it again until after I uninstalled the beta
antispyware.

I think Browser Hijack Restore and Privacy tools can be handy to most of
the people and can be used on a daily basis.
Not sure if the rumours are right or wrong, but I have heard that
Microsoft is going to charge for this tool as soon as this tool comes
out of Beta.

A recommended tool to try out. A recommended tool to try out.

I have tried some other Spyware programs before but this one is neat. As
my system is well protected by firewall and stuff, there were no spyware
found on the system.
I have tried some other Spyware programs before but this one is neat.

They said they won't be trying it soon as it was still in Beta. I used
to use 'Hijackthis' and 'Lavasoft Anti-spyware'  before to clean out all
the spyware from my system. Since I came back from holidays I heard from
people that Microsoft came out with a anti-spyware program.
If I continue to use this tool, I can use these features on a tool on a
daily basis. I used to use 'Hijackthis' and 'Lavasoft Anti-spyware'
before to clean out all the spyware from my system.

A recommended tool to try out. If I continue to use this tool, I can use