List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] vBulletin Contact System - Verification Required
From:       "vBulletin Support Team" <contact () vbulletin ! com>
Date:       2006-03-26 14:15:05

Hello,

Thank you for your recent email to the vBulletin team. Due to the
increasing amount of spam we are receiving, we are now required to
verify all incoming messages. This allows us to spend less time
filtering through spam and more time providing support.

To confirm your email, please click the following link:
http://www.vbulletin.com/verify.php?t=299118&a=cbd2f357

Future emails from this address should not need to perform this
confirmation step. Alternatively, you may submit sales and support
tickets directly from our website at:
http://www.vbulletin.com/

We apologize for any inconvenience,

vBulletin Sales and Support Team