List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] RE: Opportunity for Partnership
From:       "Mr.Bruce K.MISAMORE" <misamore_bruce () bk ! ru>
Date:       2006-03-06 20:38:14

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hello,

Compliment of the season!

I was reading through your profile on the internet and found it interesting. Be so \
kind to contact me at your earliest convenient for a possible business deal.
I am still in London and do not intend to return to Russia soon for security reasons. \
Hence I am not ready to sacrifice my life for Russia's Political purposes.
If you are not familiar with my profile, please take a moment of your very busy \
schedules to read about me on the internet and send your response to \
misamore_bruce@bk.ru or better still end at fax at: +44 (0) 7005 804 486.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

Mr. Bruce K. MISAMORE,