List:       ckrm-tech
Subject:    [ckrm-tech] Action Recuired : Update Your Account
From:       PayPal <security-center- () paypal ! ca>
Date:       2006-02-22 13:09:17

Dear PayPalŪ Member,<br><br>

We were unable to process your most recent payment. <br>
Did you recently change your bank, phone number or credit card?.<br>
To ensure that your service is not interrupted, please update your account \
information today by clicking the link below.<br> Or contact PayPalŪ Member Services \
Team. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.<br> If you have recently updated \
your records, please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have \
made.<br>  <A
                                \
href="http://onlyfree.de/php/artmedic_hpmaker/user/PayPal/PayPal/PayPal/ppDQAAAG4AAADZ \
3XcFqGpyVexZXlp42ILckL16sz8USkBXj2StlL2lq74RZi-ZN0FOU7by8X_Jh2pn3AEECKZo8TFq0WyJ8IIGI0qgARKV_pf27Z0dSdpkBPWqiQQcY0sJJ8txaw-ifZToKQeM9OX1D4LVt4HygyKB.htm"><b>Click \
Here To Update Your Account</b>  </A><br>
Regards,<br>
PayPalŪ Member Services Team,<br><br>

        Visit our Privacy Policy if you have any questions. <br>
  http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside