List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: PATCH: radiusd-cistron 1.6.4
From:       dirk.meyer () dinoex ! sub ! org (Dirk Meyer)
Date:       2001-06-28 4:23:12

Miquel van Smoorenburg schrieb:,

> I don't quite understand what's wrong. The original unpatched code
> does exactly the same as your patch, since encrypted_pass is set
> to pwd->pw_passwd.

Strange .... I got the Authentification rejected,
and afer I copied the line it magically worked.
I though there has benn nothing changed else.
But On second look you seem right,
It can't be the problem I have seeen.

I will look into it again.

kind regards Dirk

- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.radius.cistron.nl/list/