List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: stripping @xxx.com from usernames
From:       Chris Meadors <clubneon () hereintown ! net>
Date:       2001-06-21 19:19:19

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, eric clover wrote:

> thank you Paul, Eric & Mike,
> my bosses are quite happy now.
> so am i for that fact.
> thank you for the quick response.
> thank you for a wonderful product also.

I'd like to add my thanks too to everyone including Eric Clover for asking
the question.  I am the System Administrator here so I don't deal with the
customers much.  After I saw the question (and then the answer show up not
long after) I figured I'd impliment it for our service.

I went and told our techs that I might have lightened their load a little
bit.  When I explained what I had done and that user@domain would now
work, they were impressed.  One tech said he had taken 3 calls today where
he had to fix that problem.

Now I'm going to look at our POP3 server while I'm thinking about it.

-Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin

-