List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    radkill
From:       "Don O'Neal LeBlanc" <dleblanc () ntws ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 16:13:22

Has anyone out there been using radkill with ascend max nas boxes or cisco
as5300 nas boxes?  I'd like to set this up, but it appears that the configs
are only for portmaster, etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  By
the way, our old Shiva Radius running on NT 4 locked up for the last time
this past weekend, and we finally got the nerve to give it the boot.
Switched over to Linux with Cistron Radius and it is running soooo smooth.
This was the last part of our network to convert over to linux.  We've
pretty much trashed all of our NT based stuff.  Also, we've set up a cgi
script to monitor logins in real time, and also accounting packets on each
nas, but does anyone know how to view accounting packets in real time on all
switches at the same time?  Sorry about the message being so long.  Thanks
in advance.  Don L.

-
Please read this lists info at http://www.miquels.cistron.nl/radius/list/