List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: Radius feature support
From:       "Ken Hodges" <ken () rabun ! net>
Date:       2001-02-23 18:40:24

I would appreciate some detailed instructions as to how to set this up. The
only server I have running Linux is the RADIUS server, and this is the only
function this machine does. I am not at all ffamiliar with the other inner
workings of Linux and could use some help with setting this up. It sounds
like just the thing I have been looking for!
Any chance of getting a detailed step-by-step instruction list for doing
this?
TIA,
Ken