List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    RE: idle-timeout on cisco
From:       "Davide Perego" <d.perego () inc ! it>
Date:       1999-08-31 8:21:14

Hi,
I use the Session-Timeout currently on my two Ciscos AS5200 without
problems.
What Cisco doesn't say is that :
1 - the default timeout for some buggy IOS is not infinite, so you have to
specify it in the configuration (dialer idle-timeout & exec-timeout);
2 - to use the Session-Timeout you must use the Virtual-Template function
and it will work otherwise only on Analog lines will be accepted

Bye,	Davide

----
"640kb are enough to execute any program" - Bill Gates, 1990