List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: Exec-Program-Wait drop connection?
From:       Christian M Pinheiro <pinheiro () veritel ! com ! br>
Date:       1999-04-30 15:02:14

Ok. So I can not return a message. But, at least, can I disconnect him,
instead of (in the case of dialing using dial-up-networking) the user
receives again a username/password window to try again?

Something like

DEFAULT Auth-Type=system, Exec-Program-Wait="check %u"

	If the user receives 0
	Framed.....
	etc

	else

	Drop

I know this does not exists on users file, but Im just showing what I
wanna do...

Christian M Pinheiro
System Administrator
pinheiro@veritel.com.br