List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: expired ok, radzap still no
From:       Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo () tamnet ! com ! mx>
Date:       1999-04-29 16:08:17

On 29 Apr 1999, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:

> In article <cistron.Pine.BSF.3.96.990428213440.1624B-100000@correo.tamnet.com.mx>,
> Alberto de Poo Bas  <adepoo@tamnet.com.mx> wrote:
> >
> >In our FreeBSD box, now in beta17, the expired account can't login, but we
> >still having problems with radzap, this is what it looks like:
> >
> ># radzap nas-01 8 login
> >radzap: zapping termserver nas-01.tamnet.com.mx, port 8, user login
> ># ls -l /var/run/radutmp
> >-rw-r--r--  1 root  bin  4294967696 Apr 28 21:14 /var/run/radutmp
> >Any help to this? I'm using FreeBSD.
>
> Did you install the new radzap from beta17? It's supposed to be fixed
> in that version.

Yes, is the beta17 radzap. The lines in radwho shows like this:

Login      Name              What  TTY  When      From      Location
user001    User Name         PPP   S28  Thu 09:34 nas-01    xx.xx.xx.xx

I run as root any combination I think of:

radzap nas-01 S28 user001
radzap nas-01 28

all with same result.

Saludos