List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Huntgroups broken in beta 15
From:       "Darren White" <tech () shasta ! com>
Date:       1999-02-26 18:42:39

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but.....

I had a working huntgroup file.. I have 3 huntgroups defined.  I
worked very well.  But I recently got a complaint from someone that
an unauthorized user was logging in.  The huntgroups definitions
should have prevented it.  On further checking, I can make the
huntgroup work, but only when I have ONE huntgroup definition
(even if the definition is 3 server and 300 users).  Adding a second
definition makes it ignore the file. SOO..

Is there a special terminator I should use between huntgroups, or a
way to include multiple huntgroup definitions?  FYI, I have evidence
that this has been a problem since longer that beta 15, but I cant
give the last version that is worked on.. :(

Darren White
InterStar Network Services