List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: Trouble Radius with Total Control Hiper
From:       Simon Lindsay <simon () iweb ! net ! au>
Date:       1999-02-25 22:27:18

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Rommel Wladimir de Lima wrote:

> 	1) A 3Com Total Control Hiper as a Access Server and Radius Client
> 	2) A Linux Red Hat 5.1 Kernel 2.0.36 as Radius Server
> (Cistron-1.5.4.3-beta14)
>
> 	The problem is that the Radius Server Process is dying each minute
> and re-starting few seconds after. I have attached the error file. The
> file is the resulting of: radiusd -x.
>
> 	We have readen all the documentation and haven't found anything
> that could explain that behavior.

Sounds like what I had when our pm3 gave reboot records. I'm not sure if
its fixed in beta15, but I just ran a 1.5.4.2 version on the secondary
box, and it handled the records ok, and off she went again.

Can anybody tell us if this is fixed in beta15?

TIA

Simon Lindsay                                        simon@iweb.net.au
Technical Manager                                   Icq.       1485568
The Internet Company Pty. Ltd.           http://www.iweb.net.au/~simon
InterWeb Connections and Portal.net                 Ph. (08) 8221 5444
------- Speed with Service --------                 Fx. (08) 8221 5450