List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    wierdness in paircmp(), in files.c
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () striker ! ottawa ! on ! ca>
Date:       1999-02-25 16:57:34

  I was playing around with paircmp(), in files.c, and noticed that
all of the special case code (checking for prefix, etc) is never used.
Removing it speeds up the server a fair bit.

  Is this intentional?  The paircmp() function does prefix/suffix
stripping, and group comparisons (among others), yet many of these
features are already handled elsewhere in the code.  I took out some
of the magic, and it still seemed to work with prefixes/suffixes, and
hunt groups...

  Odd.  I'm confused.

  Alan DeKok.