List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: FAQ
From:       "Emilio Cesar C. Melo" <emilio () tupi ! ufrnet ! ufrn ! br>
Date:       1998-12-18 2:18:10

> >         Q. Why would I user Radius-Cistron and not Radius-Livingston,
> >            Radius-Ascend, Radius-Merit, ABM, etc. ?
> >
> >         A. (personal opinion) Simultaneous-Use, Exec-Program-Wait (new,
> > Mike-approved version, when it's done) and Exec-Program-Timeout/Account
> > (right now).
>
> I believe some of your information is incorrect.  Radius ABM supports
> all of the above.

	Sorry, that was not my point (providing any information), I was
just suggesting the question, you are helping with the answer.
	And yes, I don't know ABM, in fact I just heard about it in this
list, a few days ago.

	To make my question clear: I use for these motives.  Are there
other motives / are these motives incorrect ?  What am I missing ?