List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Channel to submit patches
From:       Clement <support () ans ! com ! au>
Date:       1998-12-16 0:56:21

Thanks to Christian Oyarzun.  We used his patch to use Mysql very
successfully.  My man also made changes extensively to make it work in
our model.   I don't mind to post it like what Chris did.  However, it
seems to me that Cistron needs a way to assort these extensions into the
main stream.  Thus new users will find it easier to get different
functionality.  And existing users will not need to do the patches again
on new versions.

Does such a channel exist?   Can we have one?

Regards

Clement
ANS Communications Pty Ltd