List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: which radius server is best
From:       Aniruddha Barua <zmrif () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-09-03 9:29:54

Hi,

You are expecting the growth of 1000 users or 1000
Dial-In lines???

We are doing fine with Cistron with more than 3000
users and 90 lines.

--ANIRUDDHA BARUA.
CHITTAGONG ONLINE LTD.,
107, Arup Bhaban(2nd Floor), Agrabad C/A,
Chittagong-4100, BANGLADESH.
Tel: +880.31.714447, +880.31.717437
Website: http://www.colbd.net

http://www.radius.cistron.nl/list/