List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: query re Proxy-Target
From:       jc <jc () isnet ! net>
Date:       2003-03-13 6:03:01

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Alan DeKok wrote:

>   Yes, and Cistron has had what, two minor minor releases in that
> time?  During the same period, FreeRADIUS went from almost working
> well, to working pretty nicely, if I must say so myself.

sheeesh i was refering to mike's comment about going on holiday ... no
need to burst into flames alan..

>   It also has support for *many* more features than Cistron, which can
> be good or bad, depending on your opinion.

and i can not disagree with that at all. i am in the process of migrating
over from cistron to freeradius.... running the biggest dial
infrastructure here in south-africa (yes ok, dont laugh now) ... im more
than happy with cistron/freeradius

j.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.radius.cistron.nl/list/