List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Access denied
From:       Marcio Toledo <marcio () fcfar ! unesp ! br>
Date:       2002-10-30 19:01:03

Hi!

	I´ve a Cyclades PathRAS that I want to autenticate with Cistron radius
instaled in a Red hat 7.2 machine. The radtest works fine but when I try to
connect by cycldes I receive a "Access denied"  message. Does anybody has
some problem and can help me?
	If need more information I can send it....

Engº Marcio Toledo
Diretor Tecnico de Informatica
Faculdade de Ciencias Farmaceuticas - UNESP
Campus de Araraquara
Tel: 016-3301-6889 Fax: 016-222-0073
E-mail: marcio@fcfar.unesp.br